The Blue Bop Cafe
Eesha Sukhi comes with over 15 years of marketing and sales experience and has tremendous knowledge having worked at senior positions with international brands in India in the technology, F&B , fashion retail and media space.
Her quest to jump out of her comfort zone combined with her passion for the food space made her launch her own restaurant along with her brother. Her brother Amar who is a musician and has played the saxophone and clarinet for years, curates the Friday jazz nights reaffirming a sense of community coming together.
The pillars of the restaurant are Top quality food, a great ambience for all age groups, live jazz, classic rock & blues music bands on Fridays & skillfully crafted cocktails.
Her resume sees renowned brands and senior titles with various awards and accolades from her stints at Vogue, Vero Moda, Starbucks, Yahoo!
Having accomplished many milestones only pushed her towards her dream to enter the F&B sector to open her own distinctive restaurant.
Her years of experience and passion for food and creating a great customer experience are brought to life at The Bluebop Cafe.
Listing down awards won
1. Times Food & Nightlife Award – 2021, 2022 & 2023
2. Emerging woman entrepreneur award- Times hospitality icons- 2020
3. Featured under the most influential global marketing leaders listing -2019 by world marketing congress and CMO Asia
4. Women super achievers award from world hrd congress with ET now- 2019
5. Young marketer’s achievers award- world brand congress -2016